With the return of the school year, we will now return to our 5 day a week schedule of open Fridays through Tuesdays (closed Wednesdays and Thursdays except for pre-arranged groups). We wish everyone all the best and look forward to seeing you on the water!
We hope you can join us at 9:00 to cleanup the coast line. Registration required. Come on down and make a difference!
We will be open from 10:00 until 6:00 (last rental just before 5:00) on Memorial Day!
- Remembering "Wind Surfer," the 1986 ZX Spectrum windsurfing game - SurferToday
- Bode is one event away from windsurfing title - Jackson Hole News&Guide
- Brouwersdam welcomes the Kona World Championship 2015 - SurferToday
- How to prevent and treat windsurfers' sore and blistered hands - SurferToday
- The legendary life of Arnaud de Rosnay, the dandy windsurfer - SurferToday
- Getting windsurfers into the laboratory room - SurferToday
- Jesper Vesterstroem storms the 2015 US Windsurfing Nationals - SurferToday
- Home workout routines for the windsurfing season - SurferToday
- Slalom windsurfing: the "no-rules" rule is excitingly dangerous - SurferToday
- Henrik Beyer releases third edition of his windsurfing fitness bible - SurferToday